Divergence and convergence of cellular mechanisms in disease
Date TBC; Alderley Park, Cheshire
BIRAs will bring together representatives from academia, the pharma industry, clinicians and technology providers, working in the respiratory field, to discuss the challenges facing the treatment of respiratory disease today and the cutting edge research that aims to tackle these challenges. Focusing on the cellular mechanisms to translate key research from ‘bench to bedside’. Delegates will have great opportunities for networking and building collaborations.
Following the latest government advice, the BIRAs Respiratory Inflammation conference will be postponed until the autumn. More information will follow once we have a new confirmed date.
You are still welcome to submit abstracts for this meeting.
For any further questions about this meeting please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract deadline for oral presentation: 1st August 2020
Abstract deadline for poster presentation: 31st August 2020
- Ian Adcock, London: Using multi-omics to define subgroups of severe asthma
- John Blaikley, Manchester: Tick-Tock goes the Respiratory Clock
- Nazia Chaudhuri, Manchester: Lung fibrosis - The clinical context
- Fan Chung, London: Inflammatory phenotypes of asthma defined by omics leading to precision medicine: the way forward
- Lynne Prince, Sheffield: ErbB-al remedies for lung disease: a potential new treatment for neutrophilic inflammation?
- Chris Scotton, Exeter: Wound healing and senescence in IPF